Microwave Activiated Moist Heat/Cold Wrap - 6" x 8"
For Large Joints (Knees, Ankles and Elbows)
Helps prevent and treat pain caused by arthritis and tendinitis.
MediBeads Joint Wrap is designed to provide relief to sore knees, ankles and elbows. Perfect for the weekend warrior.
Works without restricting movement, so can be worn while doing range of motion exercises or while relaxing . For moist-heat therapy, just microwave for a minute or two, and enjoy deeply penetrating moist heat therapy for up to 30 minutes. The patent-pending MediBeads sewn into the wrap absorb moisture from the air to create moist heat, so no water or mess is involved. For cold therapy, just place in freezer before using.
- Microwavable wrap produces therapeutic "clean moist heat" to ease arthritis pain or to simply warm cold hands.
- Can also be used for cold therapy by freezing before use.
- Can be worn without restricting movement for range-of-motion activities.
- Patent-pending design is antibacterial, anti fungal, and odor free.
- All natural, drug-free, therapy at home, work or anywhere.
- Washable and reusable.
For Moist Heat:
- Simply microwave MediBeads Joint Wrap for 1-2 minutes.
- Do not exceed 2 minutes, and always touch test inside and out before applying to the body, as microwave ovens vary in power.
- Apply to painful area for deeply penetrating moist-heat therapy for up to 30 minutes.
For COLD therapy.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or store in the freezer between uses.
- MediBeads are hand washable.
- Use a mild soap in cold water, or surface cleaned with a damp sponge.
- Air dry for 24 hours before reusing.
- Do NOT wash in hot or warm water.
- Do NOT machine wash or dry.
This wrap is made from a stretch material and is designed to slide the joint into ... if you have a very large knee or elbow or if you have extreme swelling you may prefer to use our MediBeads King Pad to lay over your joint.
With proper care MediBeads will last for many years.
The knee pain wrap is easy to heat, comfortable to wear and provides soothing heat. I use it after I walk to help my knee avoid soreness and am very pleased with the results.