Microwave Activated Moist Heat Compress featuring patented MediBeads Technology
- A clinically proven and natural way to treat chronic dry eye, MGD, Blepharitis, Contact-lens Related Dryness (CLD) and Digital Eye Strain
- Reusable & Washable
- Self-hydrating - no need to add water
- Safe for frequent use
- Non-allergenic & Anti-bacterial
- Provide uniform moist heat
- Patented design
- Easy to use
#1 Doctor Recommended Moist Heat Eye Compress
The innovative and clinically tested MediBeads® technology is a natural and proven way to bring relief to people suffering from:
Dry Eye Disease, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD), Blepharitis, Chalazions, and Styes
Simply microwave for 20-25 seconds and apply for 10 minutes. Bruder eye hydrating mask designed to heat with a microwave. The Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress helps stabilize the tear film, improves oil gland function and slows tear evaporation.
Properly hydrated and lubricated eyes can expel bacteria and debris more efficiently so your eyes will feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
Patented design for optimum conformance and comfort.
Use of a warm compress is a doctor recommended, with the “Bruder Mask” treatment is now convenient, fast acting and effective.
MediBeads may be used from the freezer for soothing cold (Not for Cold Therapy). However if you decide to use it right after for warm compress please make sure that mask is at room temperature before you microwave it. However if you need cold therapy then please click here for our cold therapy mask.
Consider adding Bruder Hygienic Eyelid Sheets to your order. These individually wrapped sheets keep compress clean and provide the benefits of lid hygiene. Box of 35. Save 8% on BRUDER COMBO OFFER - Dry Eye Mask & Eyelid Sheets (1 Mask and 1 Box of EyeLid Sheets) At $33.99
Bruder Eye Mask Use Instructions:
- Place compress on a clean dinner plate on the rotating tray of your microwave.
- Microwave for 20 seconds. To increase heat, microwave in additional 5 second increments. Do not exceed 30 seconds.
- Always touch test before placing over eyes. If the compress feels too hot, remove immediately and wait 1-2 minutes before reapplying.
- Apply over closed eyes for 10 minutes or as prescribed by your doctor. If reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half.
Bruder Eye Mask Washing Instructions:
- Wait 2 hours after use. Hand wash only in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Air dry for at least 24 hours before use.
- Wash if exposed to makeup, creams, oils, grease or food.
- If using daily, consider replacing after 6 months.
- Ensure that bruder eye mask is at room temperature before you microwave
- When microwaving, remove all shelves or trays. The rotating tray may remain.
- To keep the compress clean, place it on a dinner plate on the rotating tray.
- After treatment, you may experience some blurring in your vision. Your tear glands are releasing beneficial fluids. The blurriness will clear within a few minutes.
- Compress should not be applied tightly. May be applied without straps.
Extended Heat is Essential
Studies have proven that meibomian secretions melt at 32 – 45°C (89.6 – 113°F). It takes up to 8 minutes for heat to fully penetrate the tarsal plates and reach 40°C at the inner eyelid. The Bruder Compress effectively achieves this target by providing moist, uniform heat that maintains extended warmth for the entire 8 – 10 minute treatment.
How We Compare
Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress
||Only the Bruder compress contains patented Medibeads®||Other compresses contain silica gel beads or grains which don’t perform to the same standard at Medibeads®|
|Heat||Medibeads® provide uniform moist heat, the most penetrating type of heat||Other materials dry out and release uneven heat which can cause hot spots that are dangerous and reduce product performance|
|Hygiene||Medibeads® are silver-infused. Incorporating silver into the bead structure ensures pure, clean, moist heat with every use, helping repel bacteria and keep eyelids clean||Other compresses can harbour bacteria that can increase the risk of infection. they also can be more difficulst to keep clean|
|Design||An ergonomic patent-pending two pod design comfortably fits all facial types with no cumbersome cover to hinder heat penetration and effectivness||One-size-fits-all compresses with cumbersome covers can impact fit and interfere with effective therapy|
|Durability||Medibeads® don’t break down with repeated use and washing. the entire compress can be washed with no impact in efficiency||Silica gel beads and grains break down with handling and washing|
|Testing||Clinical tests show the Bruder compress is effective by virtue of its design, its transfer of penetrating, moist heat, and its ability to increase patient compliance||Other compresses cannot support efficiency with the same degree of rigorous clinical test results|
Take Good Care of Your Eyes:
- Soothing Heated Dry Eye Compress: Emits precision heat, moisture and hydration. Feels like a spa treatment for your eyes
- Extended Heat Natural Treatment: Maintains even heat levels for 10 to 15 minutes while providing uniform moist heat
- Patented MediBeads Technology: Absorbs moisture from the air and when microwaved, the absorbed water is released as clean soothing moist heat
- Easy-to-Use Microwavable Eye Compress: Simply microwave for 20 seconds and apply for 10 minutes
- Washable and Reusable Microwave Activated Moist Heat Eye Compress: Hand wash when soiled and reuse as often as needed
I wear my Dry Eye Mask every night before bedtime. I warm it up for 20 minutes and slip it over my eyes...practically falling asleep with it on. It fits comfortable with just enough gentle weight and warmth to sooth my achy eyes. The band that holds it in place is comfortable and adjustable. I really love this product.
I have been so miserable with my dry eyes. I was kind of skeptical about these working since the drops I've been using have had minimal effect. I have to say this dry eye mask is revolutionary! Soooooo excited by how much better my eyes feel. My eye doctor told me that it looked like I didn't have any oil being released into my eye and that the tears were evaporating too quickly since there was no oil. He said I needed to do a warm compress to get the oil flowing.
I feel so much better and it is so relaxing. Nice down time. Everyone should take some daily down time, why not while restoring moisture to dry eyes. Sounds like a win-win to me!
I have been trying lubricating eye drops for a long time but have not had any results. I am not even sure how I found your product but once I did I immediately knew I needed it. The first time I used it I was so surprised my vision cleared up a bit too. It also helps me to relax if I feel stressed I put on my eye mask and do some deep breathing. It really works.
Bruder Dry Eye Masks With Moist Heat Warming Compress #1 Doctor Recommended
Having a problem with a watering eye. Doctor thought that it might be over compensation for an actual dry eye problem. He recommended the mask. It seems to be helping quite a bit. Putting it on is quite relaxing and it’s only a 10 minute process. My son is thinking of getting one too.