- Large size good for treating pain & inflammation from sports injuries, shin splints, arthritis, and chronic back aches.
- Size: 7" Long x 3.75" Wide
- Color: Grey
- The Cool-It Roller combines the natural healing powers of massage and cold therapy to reduce swelling and skin irritation by constricting blood vessels and improving microcirculation.
- The spa-quality roller, with its durable surgical grade stainless steel wheel is available in two sizes (Each sold separately) allowing you to customize your experience.
Use the large Cool-It roller for treating pain and inflammation associated with sports injuries, shin splints, arthritis, and chronic back aches.
The small Cool-It roller (6.5" x 2.5") makes it easy to maneuver around the contours of the face. Use it to diminish under eye puffiness and alleviate minor skin irritation. Its size is also ideal for treating pain from tennis elbow or carpal tunnel syndrome.
How does it work?
The Cool-It Roller reduces swelling, inflammation, and pain with a combination of cold compression and gentle massage. Cold compression therapy constricts the blood vessels in irritated skin which helps decrease swelling and eases pain. The drop in temperature of the skin slows cell metabolism, limiting cell damage to affected tissue. The easy to maneuver roller stimulates microcirculation in the tiny capillaries of the skin to improve delivery of oxygen and nutrients and promote skin detoxification.
Why is the Cool-It Roller Superior?
- Stays Cold With No Wet Mess
Ice packs and ice cubes are messy and clumsy. The roller will reach its effective icy temperature after about an hour in the freezer. The Cool-It Roller maintains its cold temperature up to 20 minutes for the small size and 45 minutes for the large. And it won't melt or drip.
- Targets the Irritated Skin
Unlike ice packs, the size and shape of the Cool-It Roller makes it easy to treat small areas of skin and to focus on sensitive hard to reach spots.
- Gentle Massage
The rolling action provides a gentle massage. The comfortable grip makes it easy to control the amount of pressure applied to the irritated skin.
- Durable, Spa-Quality Products
Cool-It Roller's wheel is made from surgical grade stainless steel, which has been micro-polished for a smooth surface.