BRUDER Hygienic Eyelid Cleansing Wipes
30 individually wrapped wipes per box
HEALTHY EYES START WITH GOOD LID HYGIENE
Easy-To-Use Pre-moistened Lid Therapy Wipes Provide Relief for Dry, Irritated Eyes
- Leave-on formula wipes are gentle enough for daily use. No need to rinse, just wipe and go.
- The gentle hypoallergenic formula wipes help remove the excessive oil and debris from your eyes that can contribute to eye irritation.
- An ideal way to improve your ocular surface health and to relieve symptoms associated with dry eye, blepharitis and other lid irritations. They can also be used to prepare your eyes for ocular surgery.
Mild Enough for Daily Use
- Gentle Leave-On Formula
- No Stinging or Burning
- Low-residue, Non-Soapy
- Ideal for sensitive eye area
- Individually Wrapped
- Use at home, the office, or on the go for a soothing cleanse
Bruder Hygienic Eyelid Cleansing Wipes contain no tea tree oil or other ingredients that sting or burn. Bruder wipes are recommended for maintaining healthy eyes and treatment of mild to moderate lid conditions that may contribute to eye irritation and discomfort.
Bruder Hygienic Eyelid Cleansing Wipes are specially formulated to thoroughly cleanse eyelids and lashes to enhance their receptiveness to Bruder Hygienic Eyelid Solution, an antibacterial hypochlorous acid spray solution.
After getting two styes back-to-back and having a flare-up of blepharitis, I needed to pay more attention to my eye hygiene. I bought a small box of eye wipes to see if they would help. The are soft, soothing and do a nice job of cleaning and making my eyelids feel refreshed. I still do my eye scrubs in the shower with a washcloth and baby shampoo, but these are gentler and are great for using quickly throughout the day. I also like that they are individually wrapped so I can put a couple in my purse and carry-on bag for when I travel. These are now part of my regular eye care routine.
I especially like these wipes bc I can don't have to wash my eyelids off after using.
Like to spray this to releaves build up on eyelids