Bruder Cold Therapy Eye Compress
Item # 61080
4 1/2" x 8 1/2" compress with securing straps. Features patented non-gel cold therapy technology.
Use from the freezer to reduce inflammation and swelling. Excellent post-operative compress.
The eye compress is soft and flexible and may be applied directly to the skin without a cover.
This gel free product is condensation free and double sealed for longevity. Hand wash your compress as needed and store it for repeated use.
- Safely delivers timed-release cold treatments
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Relieves eye irritation caused by allergies
- Excellent post-surgical compress
- Provides cold therapy treatments that comply with medically accepted protocols.
- Proprietary non-gel soft pad conforms to the body to provide relief from pain.
- Protocold pads are condensation-free and will remain dry during treatment.
- Latex-free, Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- No special covers are required.
- May be washed & disinfected.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or store in the freezer between uses.
- Remove from the freezer and apply over your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do not use for more than 20 minutes in a 2 hour period.
- PROTOCOLD PADS may be wiped clean with an antiseptic or surface washed with COLD water as needed.
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH.
- Once dry, the pad may be returned to the freezer until needed again.
- Allow surface to dry completely before returning to freezer.
- DO NOT PLACE A WET COLD PAD IN THE FREEZER.
- Cold therapy sessions should not last more than 30 minutes.
- If the area becomes uncomfortable or painful, REMOVE IMMEDIATELY.
- When therapy is complete remove from affected area.
- Compress should NOT be applied tightly.
- May be applied without straps.
I got this after trying another inferior product. I wanted one that would cover my eyes as well as face. This is great and cold and helps to relieve stress headaches! A great find.
The mask arrived in a timely manner. We placed the mask in the freezer as directed and after a reasonable amount placed it on me husband’s eyes as directed. Within five
minutes, he asked to have it removed because the ice pack was unbearably cold. We then put it in a hand towel, but it was still too cold for his eyes.
It is wonderful my eyelids were dry and itchy and swollen, felt so good and love that it is not wet and melting like a bag of veggies! Fits right where I need it! I am keeping in freezer!
I like the strap, it keeps the mask on securely. Its hard to get mask part to cover all the eye area without crushing my nose which makes it very uncomfortable.