Bruder Cold Therapy Eye Compress
Item # 61080
4 1/2" x 8 1/2" compress with securing straps. Features patented non-gel cold therapy technology.
Use from the freezer to reduce inflammation and swelling. Excellent post-operative compress.
The eye compress is soft and flexible and may be applied directly to the skin without a cover.
This gel free product is condensation free and double sealed for longevity. Hand wash your compress as needed and store it for repeated use.
- Safely delivers timed-release cold treatments
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Relieves eye irritation caused by allergies
- Excellent post-surgical compress
- Provides cold therapy treatments that comply with medically accepted protocols.
- Proprietary non-gel soft pad conforms to the body to provide relief from pain.
- Protocold pads are condensation-free and will remain dry during treatment.
- Latex-free, Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- No special covers are required.
- May be washed & disinfected.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or store in the freezer between uses.
- Remove from the freezer and apply over your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do not use for more than 20 minutes in a 2 hour period.
- PROTOCOLD PADS may be wiped clean with an antiseptic or surface washed with COLD water as needed.
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH.
- Once dry, the pad may be returned to the freezer until needed again.
- Allow surface to dry completely before returning to freezer.
- DO NOT PLACE A WET COLD PAD IN THE FREEZER.
- Cold therapy sessions should not last more than 30 minutes.
- If the area becomes uncomfortable or painful, REMOVE IMMEDIATELY.
- When therapy is complete remove from affected area.
- Compress should NOT be applied tightly.
- May be applied without straps.
My eyes are very swollen and this mask worked great. It fit perfectly and rested gently on my eyes. I am so glad I got this before the surgery
I like it a lot. Works at relaxing my eyes after a long day
warm compresses help my dry eyes after eye surgery
I used mask for inflammation first thing in the morning. It decreased my puffy eyes. Coolness is just right.
Works great. I keep it in the fridge for sinus problems. Recently used it after an uncomfortable facial and it helped with swelling.