Microwave Activated MediBeads Moist Heat/Cold Pad - 5.5” x 7”
For Hand, Wrist and Small Elbows
Designed to surround the hand or pull over to use on your elbow. Helps prevent and treat pain caused by Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendinitis.
Relief is at hand with the MediBeads Hand Wrap.
Works without restricting movement, so can be worn while doing range of motion exercises or while relaxing . For moist-heat therapy, just microwave for a minute or two, and enjoy deeply penetrating moist heat therapy for up to 30 minutes. The patent-pending MediBeads sewn into the wrap absorb moisture from the air to create moist heat, so no water or mess is involved. For cold therapy, just place in freezer before using.
- Microwavable wrap produces therapeutic "clean moist heat" to ease arthritis pain or to simply warm cold hands.
- Can also be used for cold therapy by freezing before use.
- Can be worn without restricting movement for range-of-motion activities.
- Patent-pending design is antibacterial, anti fungal, and odor free.
- All natural, drug-free, therapy at home, work or anywhere.
- Washable and reusable.
For Moist Heat:
- Simply microwave MediBeads for 1-2 minutes.
- Do NOT exceed 2 minutes, and always touch test before applying to the body, as microwave ovens vary in power.
- Apply to painful area for deeply penetrating moist-heat therapy for up to 30 minutes.
May also be used for COLD therapy.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or store in the freezer between uses.
- MediBeads are hand washable.
- Use a MILD soap in COLD water, or surface cleaned with a damp sponge.
- Air dry for 24 hours before reusing.
- Do NOT wash in hot or warm water.
- Do NOT machine wash or dry.
With proper care MediBeads will last for many years.
This is the best fitting wrap for hands and fingers.
It's so easy to warm in the microwave, and provides soothing relief.
The hand wrap does the job of relieving the joint pain in the thumb and wrist. The only thing against it is that it should be a little larger for my hand
So glad I ordered Medibeads. Warm up in microwave, slip hand in and warm soothing pain relief all the way around. I also put in freeze used cold same way again relief. Love it
I encountered this wrap at my hand therapy place and liked it so much I searched online to find one for me to purchase and found it here. Thanks very much. It really retains the heat and is excellent.
Love them, this is the second time I ordered, have 4 of them, my 87 year old mother has arthritis in her hands bad and they and they help her so much, just to see her out of some pain is a blessing! Sent my mother-in law a pair too, for Mother’s Day! Getting one for each hand works out better if you have arthritis! My mom even exercises her hands by squeezing the beads around! I recommend this highly!